The Bench Marking Professionals
Bench Marking Professionals. Previously The Wedge Model, is a detailed cost certification / benchmarking solution that allows operators, engineering and construction companies, owners teams, corporates working in the aviation, renewables, manufacturing, automation, mining, process, power generation, oil & gas and heavy infrastructure sectors to ascertain an early indication of costs and return on investment for example Brownfield and Greenfield projects. BMP offers a high value, low overhead solution which provides accurate schedule & cost estimates, WBS-NPV-ROI, allowing a greater degree of certainty behind decision making through international benchmarking and best-practice engineering principles.
The BMP, Model combines over 30 years of operational management, design, and project delivery experience with updated industry data to provide valid industry benchmark comparisons. Wedge trends are updated monthly and originate from 3 unique sources, including:
- Renowned top-tier global EPCM;
- Leading global funding institution;
- Two western governments (southern & northern hemisphere) We use their blind data from past and present projects available to review against your own baseline of costs, . Its detailed this data and up to date. This review against this data, lets you know if your project costs are In line with Best Practice.
- Risk- We work with Lloyds of London, so we know how to assess RISK.
These cost trends are independent without any bias toward one perspective so are not corrupted to achieve a desired outcome. By cross referencing our data the BMP team is able to provide accurate, up-to-date industry benchmarked trends.
Engineering Principles and Industry Benchmarking:
BMP can work with you to implement innovative engineering solutions through benchmarking against your current practices and deliverables. BMP only inputs certified / qualified data and engineering deliverables, with zero assumptions or predictions factored in to ensure accurate and unbiased outputs in regard to cost and schedule.
BMP can be applied to, > tender pricing, proposals, project rationalisation, or optimising operations, budgeting. It provides a cost-effective way to remove bottlenecks, reduce costs, introduce innovative processes, and develop more streamlined and compliant systems. BMP provides a clear risk profile for each scenario enabling clients to make informed decisions on capital and operation expenditure.
The Process Includes.
Scheduling, linked to every cost, Return on Investment – Supplier Document Schedule. that incorporates: Work Breakdown Structure-Nett Present Value-Return on Investment, Contract Conditions-Deliverables . It simply delivers the contract details: all of the same- with the deliverables of>
- Every tender or line item-Applicable Standard
- Forecast and Actual date, for the deliverables under the contract
- Who does what and when- who communicates with whom-under the contract and this applies to your vendors also.
- It ensures that the Standards are noted for every line item and that these are a requirement under the contract and links back to the Flowchart Processes.
- Our SDS, Supplier Document Schedule, It acts as a document register, as to what has to be carried out under the contract-by who and when. This is also applicable to vendors or suppliers. Remember if it does not meet with the contract, you are not legal?
Our knowledgeable and experienced team includes , tender and proposals staff for your new or next project- or we can assist you in winning or writing the next proposal. Our optimisation staff, design, and project delivery experts who have a practical understanding of the opportunities and risks associated as one example only, with Brownfield and Greenfield developments. Solar-Wind- Process-Automation-Rail-examples. They have a proven track-record of delivering large scale resource and infrastructure projects on time and within budget, utilising engineering best practice and accurate benchmarked data.
The team consists of, CBP- Certified Benchmarking Professional-Forensic Accountant and Quantity Surveyors-Mech and Structural and Civil-Process Engineers. International Banking expertise. Planning P6 expert. Site deliverables execution team.